Statcounter

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Relationships




Love has been on my thoughts lately. I'm writing a collection of short stories about what goes on in men's and women's minds and hearts when they are in committed relationships, and cheat. It is often said that life is stranger than fiction. In this collection, I'm extracting the essence of real situations and turning them into fiction.

I apologize to those who have been expecting a sequel to The Coral Heart. It will come at some point, but I was immersed in the1910-1950 period during the many years spent writing The Coral Heart, and it's refreshing to write about present times, and take a break from the past.




2 comments:

angel said...

You are just wonderful my dear Peggy. I feel blessed to have a friend like you.

Peggy Lampotang said...

So sweet to hear from you, Angel. Sending my love across the oceans ...