Statcounter

Thursday, November 09, 2017

Fall in Montreal

Montreal is so beautiful in the fall. Its sidewalks strewn with colourful leaves along tree-lined streets in the Plateau area where I stayed. And what a treat to speak french with friendly Montrealers in the charming cafés, shops, restaurants, and art galleries.

I was there to promote my books, and feel very grateful for the positive response. My heartfelt thanks to friends, relatives, and all the people who welcomed me there with their kindness and generosity, and their enthusiastic support for my books.

Also enjoyed an inspiring photo outing in Old Montreal with some friends. It had rained the previous day, and the air was fresh and crisp as the sun and the clouds took turns to play with the changing moods we captured.












No comments: