Statcounter

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Live Music


I love the magic of live music, the thrill of connecting with

the musicians' creative energy and emotive flow.

I miss dancing to the blissful rhythm,

and forgetting everything else. 


I'm grateful for the few safe venues where musicians can play.

I was thrilled to be at my first backyard concert this summer

at The Canopy Music Theatre run by Josh Piché,

a talented singer and guitarist who welcomes

artists to perform there.


Even though we were all sitting far apart and could not dance,

it was such an amazing treat to be at a live performance

under the cool shade of the canopy of trees.


Sharing the enchantment of live music in this photo montage





Let your heart's rhythm
dance wild and free, chords swirling  
in rapt melody




No comments: